Catalyst Theme for WordPress is my favorite theme for developing SEO friendly WordPress sites quickly and effectively.
It’s a very design friendly theme which allows a H-U-G-E degree of flexibility that means you can do almost anything with it to get a site looking just how you like. In addition, almost anything you want to change can be done without coding.
If you’ve been put off some themes by the need to tweak and hack around at CSS coding to make even apparently minor changes, then you’ll be pleasantly surprised by Catalyst Theme.
It even provides a ‘click and build’ custom CSS builder for those times that your requirements aren’t met by the standard interface. This means you still don’t have to know how to code… the Catalyst Custom CSS builder does it for you!
Click, Build, Drag and Done!! Very simple, very fast.
Catalyst Theme Benefits
The Catalyst Theme provides several major benefits for making WordPress sites including:
- It’s really easy to use…
- It’s very powerful and produces clean, fast efficient code
- It’s flexibility allows almost any design to be implemented
- It’s very SEO friendly
- It makes site design simple
- Customization is easy
- There’s no need to understand coding (unless you want to)
- It’s great for making business sites, personal sites, affiliate sites, quickly and effectively
Using Catalyst Theme means you can develop great looking, professional quality sites more easily, more quickly and with less effort.
And really importantly, all this lets you concentrate on adding great content! Because that’s the real purpose of a site – your good content is what you want people to find and is what they want to see!!
A Very Flexible WordPress Theme
Unlike many WordPress Themes (and other web design systems) that leave you struggling to implement your ideas and thoughts for a site, Catalyst Theme makes almost anything possible in a simple, easy, fast, effective way.
- For example, you can have unlimited custom page layouts – different page layouts for different purposes – sales pages, product pages etc
- You can specify what appears where on a page using custom widgets and hooks.
- Making design choices and changes is straightforward using intuitive selection boxes.
- Catalyst Theme has a full set of built in SEO options for rock solid SEO that search engines love.
Talking of SEO – Catalyst does nice SEO friendly things like loading the page content first (before the sidebars etc). It also has In-Post / In-Page & Homepage Title, Description, Keyword & Meta control along with nice clean code that Search Engines love. Catalyst provides all the SEO refinement necessary for a serious, professional website that will naturally rise in the rankings.
I liked the Catalyst Theme so much, I wrote the Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet to go with it.
Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet
The Catalyst Theme Cheat Sheet is over 200 pages of great content designed to help you maximize the results you can obtain from using Catalyst Theme.
It will show you how to build more effective, better performing websites with the Catalyst Theme, guiding you through:
• Market Research
• Keyword Research
• Site Purpose
• Site Layout and Design
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Traffic Generation and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
It also provides an overview of the main functionality of the theme, including where to find and adjust various settings to get the most from it for your sites.
Most importantly though, the Cheat Sheet covers how to develop an effective site using Catalyst; one that is optimized for SEO, that gets visitor traffic and that helps fulfill your expectations of, and intention behind, the site, be it revenue generation, lead generation, or spreading information to a wider audience.
Remember that when you buy Catalyst Theme here you will get the Cheat Sheet free of charge.
If you found this article interesting why not bookmark it below, or subscribe to the site via RSS feed reader.